You can cook Palak Paneer using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
- Prepare 3 bunch of palaak.
- Prepare 2 of onions sliced.
- You need 3 of tomatoes chopped finely.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dhania powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of haldi powder.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- You need 4 of black pepper corns.
- Prepare 3 of Cloves.
- It’s 1 of small piece dalchini.
- You need 1 of black cardamom.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 200 gms of paneer.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee + ghee for frying.
Palak Paneer step by step
- Clean and wash the palaak. Chop it finely. Heat a kadai add oil when hot add jeera,laung,black pepper corns, dalchini, black cardamom. Then add the sliced onions fry till golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and stir fry..
- Then add haldi powder, dhania powder, jeera powder, red chilli powder and kitchen king masala and stir fry for a few mins add little water if to dry. Then add the tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes are well mashed and mixed with the masala..
- Then add the chopped palak and mix well with the masala add salt mix well. Cover and cook till its well incorporated with the masala.
- Cut the paneer into small or big pieces and shallow fry them till light golden in colour, add the paneer pieces and tbsp ghee to the cooked palak and simmer for 5 to 7 mins. Serve with parathas or rice.