Lasooni Palak Paneer.
You can have Lasooni Palak Paneer using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasooni Palak Paneer
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded spinach (palak).
- Prepare 200 g of paneer cubes.
- Prepare 12-15 of garlic cloves.
- You need 4-5 of green chillies roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger roughly chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped garlic.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
Lasooni Palak Paneer instructions
- Take enough water in a deep pan and bring it to a boil. Add the spinach with little salt in the boiling water for 2 minutes..
- Then take them out and put in iced water for a minute or two so that spinach retains the green colour..
- Combine the blanched spinach, garlic cloves, green chillies and ginger in a mixer and blend to a smooth puree. Keep it aside..
- Heat oil in a deep nonstick pan on a medium flame. Add finely chopped garlic and saute for 1 minute or till the raw smell of the garlic goes away..
- Then add finely chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes or till it turns brown..
- Next add the spinach puree, fresh cream, salt and mix well. Cook for 5 minutes stirring ocassionally..
- Finally add the paneer cubes and garam masala powder. Mix gently and cook for 2-3 minutes..
- Serve hot with paratha or butter naan..