You can cook Palak paneer using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- It’s 250grm of Palak.
- It’s 1bowl of chopped onion.
- You need 1tsp of Chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chopped Ginger.
- You need 1 bowl of Tomato puree.
- You need 1tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1tsp of Blacks pepper powder cumin powder.
- It’s Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need as per need of Oil and ghee.
- Prepare to taste of Salt according.
Palak paneer step by step
- Soak the spinach in water then drain it and fry the paneer for 5 minutes by chopping it in small portions and heat the oil in the pan..
- Heat the oil, add cumin asafoetida and bay leaves, then the ginger garlic in it until it turns brown then fry it and then roast the onions in it..
- When the spices are fried, add tomato paste and roast then add spinach paste and roast 2tsp ghee.
- When the spices and spinach are roasted, then the spinach water and salt cheese will be cooked in it, your spinach cheese is ready.