Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried yam medley breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried yam medley breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this since your physician has told you to ingest some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish twice per week.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly great for the heart, however. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried yam medley breakfast recipe. You can cook fried yam medley breakfast using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried yam medley breakfast:
- Take 1/4 of tuber of yam, peeled, washed and sliced.
- Use 1 bunch of fresh green leaves (alefo).
- Use 3 of spicy red peppers.
- Prepare 1 of onion bulb.
- Take 1 of chicken sausage.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Take 2 of seasoning cubes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of mixed spices.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garlic ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooking oil.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Fried yam medley breakfast:
- Salt the washed and sliced yams and fry in hot oil till crispy. Set aside on a kitchen tissue to drain out the excess oil.
- Fry the sausage in the same oil and set aside also in kitchen tissue..
- Wash the green vegetables thoroughly and slice thinly. Slice the onions and peppers too..
- Put a small pot on fire and add 2 spoons of cooking oil then add the chopped onions, pepper and garlic ginger paste. Stir to release the fragrance then add half of the curry and mixed spices. Add 1 seasoning cube and 1 teaspoon of salt then pour in the sliced vegetables..
- Mix well using a spatula then set aside..
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt, 1 seasoning cube and the remaining spices. Also add some sliced onions and peppers to the eggs. Whisk thoroughly..
- Put a frying pan on heat and add 2 spoons of cooking oil..
- Once it's hot, pour in the eggs and fry in an omelette form..
- Flip the eggs after 1 minute to cook both sides..
- Plate the fried yams, sausage, omelette and stir fried vegetables and enjoy with a cup of tea..
If you find this Fried yam medley breakfast recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.