You can have Palak Paneer using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
- Prepare 200 Gm of Palak.
- You need 150 Gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 of big size tomato.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chili.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- It’s 8 piece of garlic.
- It’s as required of Oil.
- Prepare as of Some water.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 spoon of jeera.
- Prepare 1 spoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 spoon of Dhaniya powder.
Palak Paneer step by step
- Now hit the pan and add the Palak leaves and add some water into it.
- Boil it and strainthe water from it.
- Take another Pan add some oil and add jeera into it.
- Add ginger garlic and Green Chili into it and also add some tomatoes and stir fry it well.
- When tomatoes get soft turn off the gas and keep it to cool.
- Add the Palak mixture and the masala mixture into grinder.
- Grinder it well until the paste is ready.
- Take one pan and add some oil until it gets hot.
- When the oil is hot add all the dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Now add the mixture of palak paste into it.
- When it gets boiled at the garam masala powder and salt into it.
- Now add some fresh cream to add creaminess in to the palak paneer.
- Now add all the Paneer in to it and mix it well.
- When it's done serve it into a bowl and enjoy your delicious food.
- Our palak paneer is ready now.