Palak paneer. Palak paneer recipe – Palak is the Hindi word for spinach and paneer is Indian cottage cheese. So this dish is nothing but Indian cottage cheese simmered in a smooth creamy & delicious spinach gravy. Saag paneer and palak paneer are often considered the same dish, but they are not.
Palak (Spinach) Paneer Recipe by Manjula. Palak Paneer Punjabi traditional recipe video. Indian Cheese in Spinach Gravy by Chawla's kitchen. You can cook Palak paneer using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- You need 1/2 kg of spinach.
- It’s 250 gms of paneer.
- It’s 2 of onions, chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need As required of Ginger & garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s As per taste of Red chilli.
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. Palak paneer is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants worldwide and is commonly served in buffets. This Indian dish is made with spinach, paneer (an acid-set, young cheese).
Palak paneer step by step
- First wash spinach and boiled them.
- Then heat a pan take oil add onion paste, ginger & garlic paste to taste salt tomato puree,red chilli powder. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Now grind the spinach.
- Then take a pan add spinach puree add garam masala.
- Then cut the paneer in small pieces and fry in oil.
- Now add in paneer in the gravy cook for 5 minutes.
- Palak paneer is ready. Serve wit rice or chapati..
Palak Paneer is a popular vegetarian delicacy made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) cooked in a saucy tomato and onion gravy with aromatic Indian spices. Palak paneer is a versatile, yummy and extremely easy to make. And the best part, you don't even need lots of spice ingredients to make it. If you have been looking for such a easy palak paneer. Easy Palak Paneer. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.