Creamy Palak paneer.
You can cook Creamy Palak paneer using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Palak paneer
- It’s 100 gm of spinach leaves.
- It’s 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 200 gm of paneer cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of scrambled paneer.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion paste.
- You need 1 of medium size tomato puree.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry roasted kasuri methi (Fenugreek leaves).
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 3 of cloves.
- It’s 1 of dry red chili.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare Pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Creamy Palak paneer instructions
- In a pot blanch spinach leaves in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Remove it and transfer into ice- cold water..
- Squeeze out excess water.grind into a fine Puree along with green chillies and coriander leaves..
- Heat 2tbsp oil or butter in a pan and add paneer cubes and shallow fry till they turn golden brown.Remove it and transfer immediately in a bowl of cold water. (This helps in keeping the paneer soft).
- Now heat a pan with 1tbsp oil and 2tbsp butter, add bay leaf, cumin seeds, asafoetida. Stir fry for a minute..
- Now add onion paste, ginger paste. Fry them until it turns golden brown on medium flame..
- Now add tomato puree, turmeric powder,red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and mix well. At this stage add 1/2 tsp dry roasted kasuri methi.stair and cook well on medium flame..
- Add the Palak – coriander leaves Puree and fry for 3-4 minutes on medium flame till the oil separate..
- Now add about 1cup of hot water to get the desired consistency of the gravy..
- When the gravy is cooked then add the fresh cream in it. reduce the flame medium to low. And let it come to boil..
- When the gravy comes to boil add paneer cubes and scrambled paneer and mix it well with 1tsp lemon juice. cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Finally add 1tbsp butter,1/2tsp dry roasted kasuri methi garam masala powder. mix well.turn off the flame..
- Drizzling with fresh cream, scrambled paneer on top & Serve hot with rumali roti,naan or paratha..