Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can cook Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 260 grams of gluten free / plain flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum if using gluten-free flour.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of mixed spice / pumpkin pie spice.
- You need of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 220 grams of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 100 grams of dark brown sugar (use light brown sugar if using molasses).
- It’s 120 ml of pure olive oil.
- Prepare 60 ml of golden syrup or treacle / molasses.
- It’s 4 tbsp of apple puree / applesauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 80 grams of raspberries.
- Prepare 80 grams of blueberries.
Vickys Berry Spiced Pumpkin Muffins, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a 12 hole muffin tin with cases.
- Whisk the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients except for the berries together in a separate bowl.
- Stir the wet puree into the flour mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in the berries.
- Spoon into the paper cases and bake for 20 – 25 minutes until firm to the touch.
- You can let these cool on a wire rack but you can also serve them warm, they're just gorgeous.