Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fried yam medley breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried yam medley breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are good for your heart. Blueberries are high in antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your system and cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Start consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried yam medley breakfast recipe. To make fried yam medley breakfast you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried yam medley breakfast:
- Use of tuber of yam, peeled, washed and sliced.
- Prepare of fresh green leaves (alefo).
- Use of spicy red peppers.
- Prepare of onion bulb.
- Provide of chicken sausage.
- Take of eggs.
- Prepare of seasoning cubes.
- Provide of curry powder.
- Use of mixed spices.
- Prepare of garlic ginger paste.
- Use of cooking oil.
- Use of Salt.
Steps to make Fried yam medley breakfast:
- Salt the washed and sliced yams and fry in hot oil till crispy. Set aside on a kitchen tissue to drain out the excess oil.
- Fry the sausage in the same oil and set aside also in kitchen tissue..
- Wash the green vegetables thoroughly and slice thinly. Slice the onions and peppers too..
- Put a small pot on fire and add 2 spoons of cooking oil then add the chopped onions, pepper and garlic ginger paste. Stir to release the fragrance then add half of the curry and mixed spices. Add 1 seasoning cube and 1 teaspoon of salt then pour in the sliced vegetables..
- Mix well using a spatula then set aside..
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add a pinch of salt, 1 seasoning cube and the remaining spices. Also add some sliced onions and peppers to the eggs. Whisk thoroughly..
- Put a frying pan on heat and add 2 spoons of cooking oil..
- Once it's hot, pour in the eggs and fry in an omelette form..
- Flip the eggs after 1 minute to cook both sides..
- Plate the fried yams, sausage, omelette and stir fried vegetables and enjoy with a cup of tea..
If you find this Fried yam medley breakfast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.