Palak paneer momos.
You can have Palak paneer momos using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak paneer momos
- You need 1 big bowl of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of palak.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbspn of oil.
- Prepare for of Stuffing.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped paneer.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of Schezwan chutney /1 tspn garam masala for desi version.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar / lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of soy sauce / 2 tbspn tomato puree only if garam masala.
Palak paneer momos step by step
- Blanch palak and drain water and grind smooth paste. Take wheat flour, salt, oil, palak puree and mix well and knead a dough.
- Knead a smooth dough..
- In a pan take oil add chopped garlic and saute. Add onion, cabbage and saute. Don't overcook it. Add Schezwan chutney(or garam masala), soy sauce, vinegar. Add paneer and mix well saute for a minute.
- Roll a small thin puri out of dough and fill stuffing and seal as desired shape. Grease a steamer plate or place a clean towel and place momos over it and steam for 10-15 mins on medium flame.
- Ready to serve hot with Schezwan chutney or ketchup.