Palak paneer healthy food. It's coincidentally also the ugly duckling of all food that ever existed. Please, I beg you, I PLEAD with all my food-loving heart. Do not leave based on first impressions or on looks.
One of the most popular and healthy vegetable dishes you will find all Tips to make palak paneer healthy: Opt for low-fat version of cottage cheese. Add spices in moderation as palak tastes best without too many spices or herbs. Saag paneer and palak paneer are often considered the same dish, but they are not. You can cook Palak paneer healthy food using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak paneer healthy food
- It’s 200 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 2 bunch of spanich clean and washed.
- Prepare 3 of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 of onion paste.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 4 of green chili.
- You need 2 tsp of fenugreek leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Desi ghee.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- It’s 2 tsp of cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Palak paneer is the authentic Indian dish made with only spinach Then paneer is added to the pureed greens. Even though they are different dishes, both palak paneer and saag paneer are healthy as well as delicious. Palak paneer (pronounced [paːlək pəniːɾ]) is a vegetarian dish, consisting of paneer (a type of cottage cheese) in a thick paste made from puréed spinach, called palak in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, and other Indian languages. Palak Paneer, an evergreen delicacy from North India, is perhaps one of the most interesting ways to include spinach in your meal. restaurant style palak paneer features in many See why we think this is a healthy palak paneer sabzi.
Palak paneer healthy food step by step
- Take a bowl add paneer cubes and add 1pinch salt and pepper and red chili powder mix well and fry lightly heated oil and keep aside/ take a pan add oil add cumin seeds and onion paste stir fry and add ginger garlic paste stir and add tomato paste stir fry well add salt red chili powder coriander powder turmeric powder stir fry well add fenugreek leaves stir cook well and Flame off.
- Take a pan add 2 glass water and keep for cook and add salt and sugar after boil add spenich for 2minutes and drain out water and add cold tape water and remove water and take a mixer jar add spinach and green chili and grind well and add masala and keep for cook and add some water and add fry paneer cubes stir cook add garam masala and lemon juice and cream and coriander leaves add dasee ghee and keep for slow Flame for 10minutes Flame.
- Ready to serve with garnish cream and boil rice.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
Spinach is loaded with iron and fibre, while paneer is rich in protein. Here's something for Palak Paneer lovers – with a healthy twist! This Healthy Palak Paneer Kofta Curry is extremely hard to resist. It has the creamiest balls which aren't deep fried and they're served with the greenest palak curry, just the way it is when you eat outside, but with NO added color! This easy, healthy, and dairy-free recipe for Palak Paneer is one of my go-to dishes when I'm craving Indian food!