You can cook "Palak Paneer" using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Palak Paneer"
- You need 12 cubes of paneer.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare As required of Water.
- It’s As required of Salt.
"Palak Paneer" step by step
- Take 5 cup water. Let it boil. Add spinach. Boil for 2 minutes. Strain spinach in a bowl filled with ice. Let it cool..
- In a mixer jar, add spinach and green chillies. Add ginger garlic paste. Make a smooth paste..
- In a pan, add butter and oil. Add paneer cubes. Saute well. Take out the paneer..
- In same pan, add cumin seeds and kasuri methi. Saute well. Add onions, spinach paste and water. Add salt and paneer cubes..
- Serve hot..