You can have Palak paneer using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- Prepare 2 bundles of palak.
- Prepare 2 of onion paste.
- It’s 1 of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need as per taste of Green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 Piece of dry red chili.
- It’s 100 gms of paneer cunk.
Palak paneer step by step
- Make palak, Onion and tomato paste..
- Heat the oil in pan. Add cumin seed and garlic. Dry Red chili peice and saute it and add onion paste and saute it till onion change it's colour,.
- Add tomato paste. Salt and green chili and saute it till tomato release oil..
- Add palak paste and mix it well. Add some water for the required consistency. Cover it and on law flame allow it to cook for 5 mins..
- Cut the paneer in round shape and grill it with butter on tawa. On a serving plate add palak gravy and on the centre keep panner cunk. Cut tomato. And garnish with some crumble panner. Serve hot. And you can eat with fulka roti or jeera rice..