Baked Palak Paneer casserole.
You can have Baked Palak Paneer casserole using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Palak Paneer casserole
- Prepare 1 bowl of boil mix veg (mutter carrot flower cpasicum french beans).
- Prepare 200 gm of paneer.
- It’s 150 ml of water.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 25 gram of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 200 gm of cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli ginger paste.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 spoon of maida/All -purpose flour.
- You need As needed of Butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Boiled and paste spinach.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare pinch of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic.
- It’s 1 of capsicum ring cutted.
- It’s of Paratha.
- You need 2 cup of Atta Ghevu(wheat flour).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of jeera/cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ajwain / carom seeds.
Baked Palak Paneer casserole step by step
- Take kadai put butter add garlic ginger chilli paste saute for 1 min now add maida in and saute till the colour changes and butter leaves now add slowly boil milk and keep mixing. If consistency is thick add water or water stock. Add salt and sugar.
- Give boil to it and add cheese and give stir and as cheese melt add veggies to it and give boIl.
- After that add palak puree consistency should be thick. Give boil for 1 to 2 mins.
- For partha.
- Make atta adding all ingredients..
- Atta should not be hard nor soft.
- Make partha add cut in triangle shape.
- Now take oven bowl apply butter put gravy on it now add grated cheese all over the gravy now sprinkle chilli flakes.
- Put capsicum ring over it and put traingle shaped paratha over the corner.
- Bake for 10 min on 180 degree..
- Serve it hot..