Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Kuku kienyeji, Ugali & Mboga recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kuku kienyeji, Ugali & Mboga recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kuku kienyeji, Ugali & Mboga recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Fish is possibly the heartiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this since your doctor has instructed you to ingest some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try eating fish a couple of times every week.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kuku kienyeji, ugali & mboga recipe. You can have kuku kienyeji, ugali & mboga using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kuku kienyeji, Ugali & Mboga:
- Take 1 of kienyeji chicken.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, finely diced.
- Use 2 of large tomatoes, diced.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of dried rosemary.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Provide of Water.
Steps to make Kuku kienyeji, Ugali & Mboga:
- Chop the chicken into nice pieces.
- In a pressure cooker, add chicken chicken, and mix in the spices. Add water cover and Boil chicken until tender..
- Drain the broth from the chicken set aside for later. Add a tablespoon oil in the chicken, let cook, as you stir, till the skin gets a nice color..
- Add chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Cook until tomatoes softened, add tomato paste..
- Pour back in the chicken broth.
- Simmer gently until sauce thickens..
- Enjoy with ugali and kienyeji mboga.
If you find this Kuku kienyeji, Ugali & Mboga recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.