Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sooji Puttu / Steamed Semolina recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sooji Puttu / Steamed Semolina recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sooji Puttu / Steamed Semolina recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Beans, would you believe it, are actually good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans might not be the best for your nose, but they are extremely healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Fortunately, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are lots of foods that you can consume that are great for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin eating these health food daily. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sooji puttu / steamed semolina recipe. You can cook sooji puttu / steamed semolina using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sooji Puttu / Steamed Semolina:
- Get 1 cup of Semolina/Sooji/Rava.
- Take 2-3 tbs of Sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/3 cup of freshly grated Coconut.
- Use 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Steps to make Sooji Puttu / Steamed Semolina:
- Dry roast the Semolina on low flame for 3 mins. Do not change colour..
- Let the Semolina to cool down completely. Add salt and mix well..
- Sprinkle coconut milk & water gradually. Mix with your hands until the rava is moist..
- Take a hand full of Semolina and press it with your fist it should hold the shape, then press with your thumb it should crumble..
- Steam the Semolina with grated coconut for 10 mins..
- Once done transfer the puttu to a bowl. Add sugar and mix well. Ready to serve..
If you find this Sooji Puttu / Steamed Semolina recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.