You can have Palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- Prepare 1 bunch of palak.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1 of medium tomato.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 100 gms of paneer.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream of milk.
- You need 3 spoons of ghee.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of whole cumin.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 spoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- It’s of as per taste Salt.
- Prepare of as per taste Sugar.
Palak paneer step by step
- Clean palak and then chop roughly.heat some water and pour palak on it, boil for 1 min. Drain palak on cold water..
- After completely cool down in the grinder make it paste form..
- Chopped onion and tomato..
- In a kadhai take 2 spoons ghee add cumin seed, red chilli, bay leaves. When smell comes out add onion, fry onion low heat.when onion changes it's colour then add ginger garlic paste followed by tomato. Fry low flame.when oils start separating then add palak paste followed by coriander powder, black pepper, green chilli,salt..
- Cook for 2 mins medium flame then add paneer cube and milk cream. Cook another 2 mins low heat..
- Add 1 spoon ghee, sugar and garam masala and cook one more min on high flame.swith off the gas and cover with a lid..
- Served at least after 15 mins with fulka, rooti, parata, naan etc..