Cinnamon muffins with oats and fresh ginger. Make Delicious Desserts Or Meals With Fresh Ground Cinnamon. Cinnamon Apple Muffins – Light and fluffy muffins packed with sweet tart apples and warm cinnamon. Apple and Blackberry Buttermilk Muffins – Apple and Blackberry Buttermilk Muffins filled with juicy blackberries and chunky pieces of fresh apple.
These muffins are moist and fluffy (as well as being a little dense), perfectly spiced with cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg, and LOADED with apple chunks. The Best Ginger Cinnamon Oatmeal Recipes on Yummly Allergy-friendly Oatmeal Recipes, Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal, White Chocolate Cinnamon Oatmeal.. You can have Cinnamon muffins with oats and fresh ginger using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon muffins with oats and fresh ginger
- You need 250 of spelt flour.
- You need 2 of dessert spoons oats.
- Prepare 5 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 75 ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- It’s 2 of and a half dessert spoons brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 150 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of grated nutmeg.
- You need 2 tsp of grated ginger.
So, armed with a huge canister of Quaker Oats…I did the unthinkable. We used the exact same cornbread recipe, but eliminated the cornmeal and added oats. While mixing the batter, we realized we needed to double the flour, so we did, and our Easy Oatmeal Cinnamon Muffins came out perfectly. For the topping, mix the cinnamon and the granulated sugar together, and sprinkle it on top of the muffins, along with the oats, if desired.
Cinnamon muffins with oats and fresh ginger step by step
- Put the oven on at 200º. Mix the flour, baking powder and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Add the ginger and spices.
- Add the eggs, milk and flour and stir well with a metal spoon. Add the oats and mix well.
- Finally add the chocolate chips and stir one last time. Put a spoonful of mixture in the bun cases and bale in the oven for 15 minutes. Delicious 😊😊.
See recipes for Cinnamon muffins with oats and fresh ginger too. Cinnamon Oat Muffins- – Your perfect breakfast muffin has arrived! No flour, no refined sugar and no oil! Plus, they are low fat and of course, yummy. These muffins have zero: flour refined sugar oil butter Yay!