You can have Palak paneer using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- Prepare 200 gm of paneer.
- Prepare 500 gm of spinach.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of red dry chilli.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of kasturi methi.
- It’s 1/2 gm of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 5 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of green chilli paste.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Palak paneer step by step
- Cut the paneer into pieces.
- Shallow fry them in pan with oil.
- Keep them aside from pan.
- Then,make a paste of spinach.
- Now,add some more oil in pan with asafoetida,dry chilli and cumin seeds..
- Next,add palak paste in same pan.
- Stir with cinnamon,salt,sugar,ginger chilli paste.
- Add water and salt for the taste of gravy.
- Stir well and boil it during 15 min.
- Then add kasuri methi and ghee..
- When,the water will reduce from pan.
- Last,add the paneer in pan.
- Then,boil more 5min after add paneer and stir well.
- Turnoff the gas and keep aside the curry..
- Serve in a bowl with roti and paratha..