Palak paneer. Palak paneer recipe – Palak is the Hindi word for spinach and paneer is Indian cottage cheese. So this dish is nothing but Indian cottage cheese simmered in a smooth creamy & delicious spinach gravy. Saag paneer and palak paneer are often considered the same dish, but they are not.
Palak (Spinach) Paneer Recipe by Manjula. Palak Paneer Punjabi traditional recipe video. Indian Cheese in Spinach Gravy by Chawla's kitchen. You can cook Palak paneer using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak paneer
- It’s of For palak paste.
- It’s 5 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 bunch of palak / spinach.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 3 of green chilli.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 3 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 11 cube of paneer / cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- You need 2 pod of cardamom / elachi.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 2 tsp of kasuri methi / dry fenugreek leaves.
- It’s 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream.
Palak Paneer is one of the most popular paneer dishes. Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. Palak paneer is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants worldwide and is commonly served in buffets. This Indian dish is made with spinach, paneer (an acid-set, young cheese).
Palak paneer instructions
- Take blanched palak, 1 inch ginger, 1 clove garlic and 4 green chilli.blend to smooth paste without adding any water. keep aside.
- Now in a large kadai heat 3 tsp oil, 1 tsp butter and roast the spices till it turns aromat.
- Further, add ½ onion and saute till it turns golden brown. Additionally, add ½ tomato and saute till the tomatoes turn soft.
- Add prepared palak paste, ¼ cup water and ¾ tsp salt. Mix well adjusting consistency as required..
- Further, add roasted paneer and mix well. Simmer for 5 minutes or till paneer absorbs flavour.
- Turn off the flame and add ¼ tsp garam masala, 1 tsp kasuri methi and 2 tbsp cream. mix well and serve.
Palak Paneer is a popular vegetarian delicacy made of spinach and paneer (a non melting Indian cheese) cooked in a saucy tomato and onion gravy with aromatic Indian spices. Palak paneer is a versatile, yummy and extremely easy to make. And the best part, you don't even need lots of spice ingredients to make it. If you have been looking for such a easy palak paneer. Easy Palak Paneer. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.