Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect 🍩MEETHI TIKIYAA🍩 (semolina & flour biscuit) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 🍩MEETHI TIKIYAA🍩 (semolina & flour biscuit) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 🍩MEETHI TIKIYAA🍩 (semolina & flour biscuit) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat up. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Include fish in at least two of your meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍩meethi tikiyaa🍩 (semolina & flour biscuit) recipe. To cook 🍩meethi tikiyaa🍩 (semolina & flour biscuit) you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook 🍩MEETHI TIKIYAA🍩 (semolina & flour biscuit):
- Use 2 cups of plain flour (maida).
- You need 3 tbsp of melted ghee.
- You need 1/4 cup of semolina (sooji).
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of warm milk or as required.
- Provide 4 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Take 3 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of green cardamom powder.
- Provide of Oil or ghee for deep fry.
- Prepare of Cookie cutter.
Instructions to make 🍩MEETHI TIKIYAA🍩 (semolina & flour biscuit):
- 1- In a bowl add plain flour, desiccated coconut, semolina, sesame seeds, green cardamom powder, sugar (Put the sugar in to the mixer and make a powder form. If you don't have mixer mix with milk and dissolved completely then add) mix well..
- 2- then the melted ghee, mix well, and should look like bread crumbs, then add the milk slowly to make a medium dough, cover and keep for 1/2 hour..
- 3- now in a pan heat the ghee or oil to deep fry them. 4- dust the working surface with flour and roll the dough with a rolling pin or with the help of your palms keep it about 1/2 inch thick, cut it with the cutter..
- 5- now fry them till golden brown on a medium flame. 6- make sure the oil is not boiling hot, when you add the dough it should sit at the bottom of the pan and when cooked in side out should float on the top..
- 7- then take them out and place it on tissue to remove extra oil, once cooled can keep in air tight box. 8- Serve hot or cold..
If you find this 🍩MEETHI TIKIYAA🍩 (semolina & flour biscuit) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.