Steamed Palak Paneer.
You can have Steamed Palak Paneer using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed Palak Paneer
- You need 2 cup of finely chopped palak.
- You need 2 of tomato finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger grated.
- It’s 200 gm of Paneer cut into square pieces.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need 1 tsp of dhania jeera(Coriander cumin) powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- It’s 1 of cherry for garnishing.
Steamed Palak Paneer step by step
- Cut paneer into small square pieces put in a container and place In steamer first on top of paneer container arrange strainer type container and put all chopped palak,tomatoes, onion,garlic and ginger, cover with lid..
- Steam it both together for 30-mins all natural essential juice of palak,tomato, onion, garlic & ginger will fall drop by drop in Panera's cotainer and paneer will become soft and aromat..
- Blend steamed palak, tomato, onion, garlic, ginger into smooth puree add all the masala and paneer and steam again for 5-10 mins..
- Serve Tasty,Healthy Steamed Palak Paneer In a bowl garnish with cherry..