Palak Paneer Pizza.
You can cook Palak Paneer Pizza using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer Pizza
- Prepare 1.5 cups of maida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 cup of palak(spinach) puree.
- It’s as needed of Pizza sauce (I used ready made).
Palak Paneer Pizza instructions
- Dissolve yeast in lukewarm warm water mixed with sugar. Once froth up make a dough.
- Take maida add salt, oil and yeast solution and mix well and knead it. Apply oil in a bowl and keep aside for an hour to double. After an hour or so Punch the air out of the dough..
- Take little portion of the dough Roll it to the size of pizza you want and poke it with the fork at 7-8 places to avoid puffing up while baking.
- Grease a baking tray and keep the rolled out dough.
- Apply pizza sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese place the toppings of paneer tikka with mushrooms & some corn kernels..
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Alternatively one can bake the base first for 5-7 minutes and then place the toppings.
- For paneer tikka I marinated the paneer cubes in little oil with ginger garlic paste, little salt and tandoori masala.
- And before placing it on pizza I cooked paneer on a non stick pan..
- Same pan I sautéed mushrooms and corn for just 3-4 minutes.