Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ugali cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ugali cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ugali cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Believe it or not, beans are so awesome for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will neutralize the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your beef and chicken.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly wonderful, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ugali cake recipe. To cook ugali cake you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ugali cake:
- You need 1 cup of Raha premium.
- Take 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 3/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
Steps to make Ugali cake:
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a bowl till fluffy.
- Add vanilla essence beat for 1 min,add cooking oil and milk and mix.
- Fold in your sifted all purpose flour together with the baking powder and also the Raha premium maize flour tilll well combined (don't use a mixer here).
- In a prepared baking tin pour in your paste and bake in a preheated oven for 50 min using 180°c.
- NB: the paste will be very runny so don't doubt it.
If you find this Ugali cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.