You can have Palak Paneer using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Palak Paneer
- It’s 1 kg of boiled palak.
- It’s 250 grams of paneer.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of grinded tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pure ghee.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need as required of oil for deep frying.
Palak Paneer step by step
- Cut the paneer in cube shape. Heat oil in a pan & deep fry them..
- Heat 1 tbsp of pure ghee & add ginger garlic paste, cook till aroma smells. Add all the ingredients, saute & add ground tomatoes..
- Cook till oil spreads from corners &add boiled & ground palak puree. Mix well..
- Cook till all water dissolves, stir constantly..
- Add fried paneer & mix well. Cook for 5 minutes Switch off the flame..
- Serve hot with chapati.