Cabbage pancake. Add cabbage mixture; press to flatten and cover bottom of pan. In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, soy sauce, pepper and garlic. Stir the egg mixture into the cabbage mixture.
This Cabbage Pancake is the perfect dish if you love pancakes but want to try something new. Made with cabbage and eggs, and no sugar, it's much healthier and lighter than the usual breakfast fare. Place a cover on the skillet to hold in the steam, which will help the cabbage soften as it cooks. You can have Cabbage pancake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage pancake
- Prepare 1 half of cabbage, cut thin slices.
- Prepare of Carrot cut thin sliced.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- It’s 2 of fresh garlic chopped.
- You need of Chicken powder.
- You need of All.purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Oil for fry.
This savory, Japanese-style pancake is traditionally loaded with cabbage. Louis' version uses quickly brined cabbage and a thin batter for maximum crispiness. Togarashi (also called Japanese Seven Spice) is available at Asian markets and some supermarkets. Okonomiyaki (roughly meaning "cooked how you like" and pronounced "oh-ko-nom-YA-key") is the casual Japanese cabbage pancake recipe beloved as street food and home cooking alike.
Cabbage pancake step by step
- Mixed carrot and cabbage,add the mince garlic,chicken powder,spring onion,and all.purpose flour add some water mixed well until combine.
- Heat a pan in med high heat using a spoon and frY the cabbage fritter until golden brown colour both of side.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce while hot.
You'll also like: Homemade Miso Soup and Miso-Marinated Black Cod Make the batter and fry the cabbage leaves Combine the stock, salt, flour, and the egg in a large bowl. Okonomiyaki is a Japanese cabbage pancake blanketed with toppings. The batter is so simple-eggs, flour, baking powder, and good old S&P. It's traditionally flavored with dashi, an essential base. Okonomiyaki – Japanese Cabbage Pancakes: super easy and flavorful, savory Japanese style pancakes using cabbage, eggs, bacon, and flour.