Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Deep fried crispy chicken with osuga(managu)#stayathomechallenge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deep fried crispy chicken with osuga(managu)#stayathomechallenge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8%. That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, however, for improving your heart health. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to deep fried crispy chicken with osuga(managu)#stayathomechallenge recipe. To cook deep fried crispy chicken with osuga(managu)#stayathomechallenge you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Deep fried crispy chicken with osuga(managu)#stayathomechallenge:
- Take 1 tablespoon of ginger and garlic paste.
- You need 1/4 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/3 tablespoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of egg yellow food colour.
- Use 1 of full boiled kienyeji soft chicken.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use of Enough water.
- You need of Eggs(optional).
Instructions to make Deep fried crispy chicken with osuga(managu)#stayathomechallenge:
- Step 1…in a bowl…add in the flour..then the paste..mix thoroughly.
- Then add in the black pepper and food colour and mix well….
- Add in water…I didn't measure (gradually add water as you stir till you achieve a thick paste that is quite runny).
- After that…you can dip your chicken pieces one by one or just add the paste mixture into your chicken..in a sufuria or wider bowl.
- Mix them well with the mixture…or dip in your pieces until we'll covered with the paste….
- Set aside…in a frying pan…add in oil..till it's ready vzuri and hot…add in the chicken pieces..one by one….
- Deep fry till golden brown…then put them on a serviette to drain excess oil as you fry the remaining pieces…..
- Serve and enjoy!!..did mine with managu♥️🤤😋…
If you find this Deep fried crispy chicken with osuga(managu)#stayathomechallenge recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.