Sunny side-up muffin with mango salad. Great recipe for Sunny side-up muffin with mango salad. An interpretation Mc egg muffin in healthier style. The muffin bun –> please refer to my recipe of sourdough bun.
Freshly fried thick spam and sunny side up, topped with a slice of cheddar cheese and sandwiched between English muffin buns. Freshly fried thick spam and sunny side up, topped with a slice of cheddar cheese and sandwiched between English muffin buns. In another bowl whisk together the mango puree, sugar, egg, and oil then add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix together just until combined. You can have Sunny side-up muffin with mango salad using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sunny side-up muffin with mango salad
- Prepare 2 pcs of muffin bread.
- You need 2 pcs of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 pcs of tomatoes.
- It’s 50 gr of cucumber.
- It’s 50 gr of chopped onion.
- It’s 200 gr of sliced mangoes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of chili powder.
Served on choice of white or whole wheat toast. Substitute bagel, English muffin, raisin toast or rye toast for an additional charge. Add onion, tomato, lettuce or cheese for an additional charge.. It makes the most delicious jam.
Sunny side-up muffin with mango salad step by step
- Prepare the ingredients. Slice the vegetables..
- In a bowl, mix chopped tomatoes, cucumber, onions and mangoes. Season them with salt, pepper, chili, coriander, cumin powder, olive oil..
- Adjust the taste. Keep the salad aside..
- Heat the non-stick pan, add 1 tbsp butter..
- Crack the eggs in a small bowl. Slide the eggs into the pan. Cook the eggs with lower heat until the egg white is fully cooked and egg yolk is still gooey..
- Slice the muffin into two and smear mayonnaise on the muffin. Place some sliced tomatoes and place the cooked sunny side-up egg. Season with pinch salt and pepper..
- Serve it with mango salad..
They are best chilled, cut into slices or chunks and eaten as is. Mango season is nearly over so I have been busy in the kitchen making muffins, tarts, jam, bread, salsa, and ice cream. Place canola oil into a frying pan over low heat. Crack eggs into hot pan and cook sunny-side up. Remove eggs from heat and assemble salad.