Chorizo and Cheese Chowder.
You can cook Chorizo and Cheese Chowder using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chorizo and Cheese Chowder
- It’s of California Chorizo.
- It’s of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare of jalapeños seeds and stems removed and diced.
- You need of carrot skin removed and diced.
- Prepare of medium Russet potatoes skinned and chopped.
- Prepare of green pepper chopped.
- Prepare of red pepper chopped.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of cheese.
- You need of half and half.
Chorizo and Cheese Chowder step by step
- Cook chorizo and onion. Add carrot and jalapeños until sautéed..
- Add potatoes and peppers. Cook until the potatoes are half done..
- Add chicken broth and herb. Cook on slow boil until the potatoes are soft..
- Use an emulsion blender to break down the constancy to what you like..
- Add cheese and reduce heat. Once cheese is incorporated and the pot cools off some add the dairy..