Banana Pancakes with Grilled Pineapple and Honey. Great recipe for Banana Pancakes with Grilled Pineapple and Honey. Place pineapple and banana onto oven tray. Immediately pour ¼ cup batter into the center of each pineapple slice, allowing batter to spill over and form a circle around the outside of the pineapple slice.
Preheat griddle or pan over medium-low heat, greasing with cooking spray or butter. In a bowl, mix together flour, corn starch, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. You can cook Banana Pancakes with Grilled Pineapple and Honey using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes with Grilled Pineapple and Honey
- You need 1 of Ripe Banana.
- You need 3 Slices of Fresh Pineapple.
- You need 1 of Medium Egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Low Fat Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Plain Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Spread.
- Prepare of Drizzle of Honey (optional).
Easy to make, naturally sweetened, and ultra satisfying, we think our. ~ Fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and delicately flavored with bananas and honey – ~ These are phenomenal the banana pancakes Banana Honey Panca. Banana egg pancakes, banana oatmeal pancakes, banana chocolate pancakes, and more. Find easy banana pancake recipes, including some healthy, and paleo versions. Directions Heat a skillet over medium heat and add some oil.
Banana Pancakes with Grilled Pineapple and Honey step by step
- In a non stick frying pan, heat olive spread (or butter) on a medium heat until just melted. Also turning grill to high ready for the pineapple..
- Roughly slice the banana, then put in to a bowl and add the melted spread and a pinch of salt. Also slice 3 good pieces of Pineapple and place on to a baking tray ready to be grilled..
- Using a fork, mash the banana until it makes a smooth paste, don't worry if there is still a few little lumps!.
- Add the flour to the banana and mix until combined..
- In a jug, crack the egg and add a dash of milk (roughly 1 tbsp) and whisk until frothy..
- Place the buttered pan back on the hob, now to a medium/high heat and place your sliced pineapple under the grill..
- Whilst the pan is heating, pour the egg mix in to the banana and flour and using a dessert spoon, stir until all ingredients are completely combined..
- Now use the dessert spoon to add 7 good spoonfuls of mixture to the pan, spreading evenly. (I find that this usually makes 3 good sized Pancakes!).
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until the mixture is visibly beginning to dry and edges browning. Now using a spatula, gently lift around the edges, ensuring the pancake lifts easily and flip!! Cook for a further minute then remove from the plan and place on to your serving plate..
- Now repeat this process!! – There should be enough mixture for another 2 pancakes!.
- Whilst the pancakes are cooking, keep your eye on the pineapple!! After a few minutes it will need turning. Grill until it starts to colour in places, creating a lovely caramelisation. If you feel it is done then turn off the grill and leave lower in the oven to keep warm whilst finishing pancakes..
- Once the pancakes are all cooked, pile on to your plate, top with the pineapple, drizzle a little honey across and enjoy!.
Pour the banana mixture in the hot skillet and cook. Turn on grill to medium heat. Thread each skewer with your favorite fruits. Warm some honey in the microwave so its nice and warm and runny. Baste each kabob lightly with honey then sprinkle with coconut flakes.