Double chocolate muffin. Whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Double Chocolate Muffins- Super moist chocolate muffins made with cocoa powder and LOTS of chocolate chips! Enjoy these rich and decadent muffins for breakfast or dessert!
These richly chocolate muffins are made entirely from scratch using cocoa powder and chocolate chips. I quit my job this week. These Double Chocolate Chip Muffins are easy to make, have lovely crisp tops, and are full of melty chocolate chips! You can cook Double chocolate muffin using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double chocolate muffin
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 150 gr of white sugar.
- You need 250 gr of heavy cream.
- It’s 40 gr of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 210 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 100 gr of chocolate chunk (dark / semi sweet chocolate).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
They're super soft and moist, perfectly chocolatey, and fantastic for breakfast, dessert, or a midday snack! How to make double chocolate muffins: You start by mixing together all the dry ingredients. Next, you whisk all the wet ingredients together. Combine both and fold in the chocolate.
Double chocolate muffin step by step
- Chop or break the chocolate bar.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°C with top and bottom heat..
- Crack the eggs into mixing bowl, beat the eggs for a minute..
- Add sugar, salt, vanilla extract. Mix it well with the egg mixture. Set aside..
- In another bowls, beat the heavy cream until just smooth..
- Add cocoa powder into the beated cream. Mix it well with spatula..
- Add the cream mixture into the egg mixture. Mix them well with mixer..
- Add the sifted baking powder and flour into the batter mixture. Mix them well untik it is incorporated..
- Add the chopped chocolate bar and fold it into the chocolate batter mixture..
- Prepare the muffin tin with the muffin cup's paper. Use a ice scooper or spoon, place the batter into the cups..
- Bake them for 20 minutes in 180°C..
- After 20 minutes, check the muffin by sticking in a needle into the muffin. If it comes out clean, the muffin is done. Let it cool down. Ready to serve..
Melt the butter in a medium bowl in the microwave, and let it cool a bit while you prepare the other ingredients. In a large bowl sift together flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Chocoholics beware: these muffins aren't here to play. But they are here for a sweet start to your day. Whisk egg, yogurt, milk, vanilla, and vegetable oil in another bowl until smooth; pour into chocolate mixture and stir until batter is just blended.