Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ugali Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ugali Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Still, are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain lots of terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent. That’s a terrific number for somebody who wants a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ugali cake recipe. You can cook ugali cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ugali Cake:
- Take 1 cup of corn flour.
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 3/4 cup of cooking oil.
- Get 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Provide of Milk.
Steps to make Ugali Cake:
- Pre- heat your oven 180°.
- In a bowl add eggs, sugar and oils and whisk them together till the paste is smooth.
- In another bowl sieve the flours and then mix all the dry ingredients together..
- Add the dry ingredients to the earlier mixture of eggs and sugar.
- Keep adding milk to the mixture until you get a fine thick paste.
- Grease your baking pan with blue band and dust it with flour and pour the mixture.
- Bake the cake for 30 mins.
If you find this Ugali Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.