Mushroom meat stew #mycookbook. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Add the roughly chopped carrot, celery and onion. Return the beef and any juices to the pot; add the.
Pour in wine and consomme (and add an extra half can of water at this time as well.) Then add salt and pepper to taste, and stir. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. In an ovenproof Dutch oven, heat oil over medium heat; brown. You can have Mushroom meat stew #mycookbook using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom meat stew #mycookbook
- It’s 350 g of minced meat.
- Prepare 300 g of sliced mushroom.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- You need 2 of crushed garlic cloves.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Some Thyme.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of butter.
- You need of toasted bread (optional).
Add mushrooms and onions to pan; cook and stir until tender. Add beef in batches; cook until browned on all sides. In a Dutch oven over medium heat, melt butter and add oil. Add bacon pieces to fat and cook, stirring often, until bacon starts to brown.
Mushroom meat stew #mycookbook instructions
- Put the butter in a pot over medium heat, let the butter get melted then add the minced meat, the onion, and the garlic and let them cook form 2 to 3 minutes now add the mushroom, season the mixture with some salt, close the pot, and let everything cook for 10 to 15 minutes (stir them from time to time)..
- Now that they're cooked enough. Serve the dish in a bowl with some toasted bread..
Add onion, garlic, carrots, celery, worcestershire, and herbs and spices. Add in the onions, a few cloves of garlic, a few stems of thyme, a bay leaf and mushrooms and toss to cover with the fat in the pot. Add the meat back into the pot and sprinkle evenly with one tablespoon of flour. Mix to combine until none of the flour remains. When all of the beef has been browned and removed, add the onions in the pot and cook, stirring occasionally, until they are golden brown.