Fluffy's Spanish Stew. A superb company main dish with a tart – sweet secret, Catalina dressing. This Spanish bean, chorizo and blood sausage stew is a rich and hearty favorite in Asturia, Spain. It's traditionally made with fabes, which are creamy white beans, but you can substitute them with butter beans or cannellini beans if you find them hard to get.
With smoky chorizo, fluffy new potatoes, juicy green peppers and a generous handful of olives, this stew will conjure up Mediterranean memories in minutes and allow you to get your meat, potatoes and veg for the day, all in one fell swoop. Spanish Chickpea Stew Garbanzo con espinacas is a rich and flavorful tomato-based stew loaded with chickpeas and spinach. Infused with cumin, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper, this stew packs some heat. You can cook Fluffy's Spanish Stew using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluffy's Spanish Stew
- You need 2 of large potatoes.
- It’s 1 of chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- You need 3-4 of bay leaves.
- It’s Tin of chopped tomatoes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Crusty bread to serve.
If you are health-conscious, this stew is for you. How to make a delicious beef stew with beer and crispy dumplings. Add the sofrito, the sazón packet, Spanish olives, cumin, bay leaf, culantro, Italian seasoning, tomato sauce, chicken broth, and potato. Turn the chicken pieces to coat them with the sauce.
Fluffy's Spanish Stew instructions
- Peel, chop and par boil potatoes for about 5-6 mins, drain, leave to cool. Chop the onion and chorizo. Slice the pepper.
- Cook onions gently in olive oil. When soft add the chorizo. Turn up the heat slightly. When the chorizo releases its oil, add potatoes and cook for 2-3 mins..
- Now add the tomatoes and a cup of water. Stir and add the bay leaves. Simmer for about 10 mins. Now add the peppers and simmer for another 10-15 mins. Season to taste and serve with crusty bread 😊.
Cover the pot with a tight-fitting lid and reduce the heat to low. Bring the chicken stew to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium; cover. Attention all seafood lovers: This One-Pot Spicy Spanish Seafood Stew is an absolute stunner of a dish. The best part of it all?