Kenyan Lyonnaise Potatoes.
You can have Kenyan Lyonnaise Potatoes using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kenyan Lyonnaise Potatoes
- You need 10 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 2 of large red onions.
- Prepare 2 of large green bell peppers.
- Prepare of Deep frying oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Blueband.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Peptang Choma Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare of To taste salt.
Kenyan Lyonnaise Potatoes step by step
- Make sure your potatoes are clean because no peeling. Just take out any eyes on the potatoes and slice as thinly as possible, though not too thin as crisps..
- Deep fry the potatoes until crispy and leave to drain the oil..
- Slice the bell peppers and onions and start to fry them in the Blueband for around a minute. Don't let them lose their crunchiness or colour..
- Add in the Choma Sauce and black pepper and cook for about another minute. Don't put salt yet as both Choma Sauce and Blueband have salt so you can easily oversalt it..
- Add in the deep fried potatoes and toss them in the thick sauté until well coated. Taste for saltiness and add salt if necessary..
- Serve hot..