Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ugali cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ugali cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart health. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This doesn’t mean that the simple act of eating beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even miss real meat.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ugali cupcakes recipe. You can cook ugali cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ugali cupcakes:
- You need 1 cup of Jogoo maize flour.
- Get 1 cup of EXE all purpose flour.
- Get 1 Cup of sugar.
- You need 1 Cup of milk.
- Provide 1 Cup of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 tbsp of sultanas.
Instructions to make Ugali cupcakes:
- Prepare your baking tin and preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celcius..
- Sift all purpose flour and baking powder and set aside..
- Put eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat until fluffy..
- Add vanilla essence and beat for one minute then add milk and oil and beat for 2 minutes..
- Next fold in the all purpose flour and the jogoo maize flour and mix well..
- Pour the mixture in a prepared baking tin. Top them up with some sultanas..
- Bake at 180 degrees for 30 – 35 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean..
- Serve and enjoy with your desired drink..
If you find this Ugali cupcakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.