Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ugali cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ugali cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ugali cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You may already know this as you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin eating these foods daily. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ugali cake recipe. To make ugali cake you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ugali cake:
- Take 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of maize flour.
- Provide 2 tbs of baking powder.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of cooking oil.
- You need of Preffered flavour(powdered strawberry).
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
Steps to make Ugali cake:
- Take your baking pan, apply magarine(prestige) and put in a freezer. Preheat the oven to 150degrees.
- In two separate bowls, sieve all purpose flour and maize flour twice. Add 1tbs baking powder to your sieved all purpose flour..
- Put your eggs,cooking oil and sugar in a bowl, add 1tbs baking powder. Stir clockwise till all sugar disolves..
- To the mix add sieved all purpose flour slowly as you stir. Add maize flour and milk slowly till you attain a thick mix. Add your flavour and stir.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes. Take out your baking pan from the freezer and put your mix..
- Put it in the oven and bake for 45min at 150°..
- After 45 minutes, let it rest in the oven for 20 minutes. Take it out and enjoy your ugali cake.
If you find this Ugali cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.