Chicken Casserole on Coconut Glutinous Spicy Rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶. Great recipe for Chicken Casserole on Coconut Glutinous Spicy Rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶. The glutinous rice is cook with water, salt. Spicy Coconut Chicken Casserole Spicy Coconut Chicken Casserole.
One-Pan Coconut Chicken Curry and Rice. If you counted how many Thai recipes there are on my site, I'm pretty sure it would be about three: These Peanut Noodles, this Thai Coconut Peanut Chicken, and this Sesame Chicken Dip. It doesn't help that was banned from making anything curry or anything in the crockpot for that matter when we were first married in our small little college apartment. You can cook Chicken Casserole on Coconut Glutinous Spicy Rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶 using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Casserole on Coconut Glutinous Spicy Rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶
- Prepare 2 cups of Glutinuous rice(colour white milk),wash only one time.
- Prepare of then add water to soak for 2 hours. Then drain the water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of pandan leaf.
- It’s 2 cups of tin Coconut Cream milk.
- It’s 1 of whole Chicken cut into 10-12 pieces, skin off.
- It’s 1.5 cm of Incision deep cuts parallel.
- It’s 1 cup of Greek Yoghurt.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic smashed cut thinly.
- Prepare 6 cm of afresh Ginger sliced very thinly (or Ginger paste 2 tsp).
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam Masala powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Baba Curry powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 of lime-kaffir juices.
- It’s 2 tbs of white vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Kashmir Red Chili powder (mild chili) or.
- You need of (or 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper powder is up to your preference).
- It’s 2 tbs of Butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of Rice Bran Oil for deep fry.
- Prepare of Garnish: 1 bunch Coriander leaves, chop roughly w/ the stems.
In a large bowl, mix coconut milk, ginger, pepper, and hot chili flakes. Prepare Glaze. (Start rice when you start the grill or the broiler). Combine coconut milk, broth, lime juice, cilantro and salt; pour over rice. Combine oil, lime peel, garlic and cayenne pepper in a plastic bag.
Chicken Casserole on Coconut Glutinous Spicy Rice🍽🍾🍷🐣🍜🍋🌶 step by step
- In a Rice Cooker add the pre-soaked glutinuos rice then put 2 cups coconut cream milk, 5 cups waters, salt and pandan leaf. Cook on high for 10 minutes then lower down the heat, put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes or until softened. Let it settle for 15 minutes with the lid on, then transfer into a deep large serving bowl, discard the pandan leaf. Garnish with the herb Coriander leaves on top centre, the rice has a beautiful fragrant aroma. Cover top to keep warm..
- Remove any skin of the Chicken, then using a sharp knife cut 4-6 parallel diagonal slits into each chicken's legs piece, cut all the way to the bone. Season with salt. For marinade: add mixture of Yoghurt, Red Kashmiri powder or cayenne pepper, Ginger paste and salt. Marinade for 30 minutes..
- In a wok on high heat 2 cups oil. Place the chicken pieces in the hot oil & cook until just brown, turn over and cook for 2' Half cook pieces, almost brown on both sides then turn off the heat. Don't over cook. Transfer the half cooked chicken into a big bowl..
- In the wok,heat 1 tbs oil& 2tbs butter:add the rest of the ingredients: turmeric, mustard,curry powder, garam masala, Garlic,salt, black pepper, Cayenne pepper.Mix well and cook on low temp for 1'. Then put the Chicken back into the wok:mix the meat to the spicy bumbu with the big spoon until chicken are well coated,add lime-kaffir juice,white vinegar,sugar & 2 cups coconut cream milk and mix all, cook in mild temp for about 10'. Taste the season.Remove chicken into serving deep dish..
- To serve warm: Put the chicken pieces on top of Glutinuous Rice as bed. To drink with a cup of hot Jasmin tea or with a glass of Sparkling Red Wine. Cheers 😙🍲🎊🎈.
Add chicken and squeeze bag to coat chicken with oil mixture. Place chicken in a single layer on top of rice. Why I don't cook everything in coconut milk is beyond me. It adds a rich flavor, creamy texture, and a sweetness that is perfectly at home in savory dishes. This particular one-pot recipe, made with tender chicken thighs, fresh, crunchy snow peas, and lightly spiced rice cooked in coconut milk is not from any particular tradition, but it sure is a tasty way to make a quick, weeknight meal.