You can cook Cassava ugali using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cassava ugali
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- You need 1 cup of maize flour(I used Amaize flour).
- Prepare 2 cups of Mhogo flour(I used cassava flour).
Cassava ugali step by step
- Bring the water to a boil in a large pot.
- Then pour the maize flour plus cassava flour allow the water to keep boiling for a few minutes and then begin to mix the mixture with a wooden spoon(mwiko).
- Sprinkle in more flour and continue mixing the mixture starts to thicken as you keep stirring and adding more flour..
- Hold the pot/ sufuria with a cloth or kamatana in order to prevent yourself from burning and continue to fold in the flour the ugali will become firmer and a bit difficult to turn..
- Press the ugali against the wall of the pot /sufuria then mix it back to the middle of the pot.do this process severally..
- Let the ugali stay in the middle of the pot and turn down the heat to low..
- After some few minutes turn it down then place it back to the middle of the pot.Remove it from the heat..
- Let it cool for 10 minutes then serve with your favourite greens or beef or also your favourite side dish of your choice..