Chicken Corn Chowder. Chicken chowder soup is a delicious comfort food. This recipe is made with a combination of vegetables, spices, and boneless skinless chicken breasts. A rich corn chowder built on a base of chicken stock and half-and-half has yellow and white corn, potatoes, and shredded chicken for a meal in a bowl.
It's what puts this chowder over the top. This chicken and corn chowder recipe is cozy, flavorful, and easy to make. This chicken corn chowder is the type of recipe I'm craving these days. You can have Chicken Corn Chowder using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Corn Chowder
- It’s of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of Canned Premium White Meat Chicken.
- Prepare of Large Russett Potato (Chopped into small pieces).
- Prepare of Celery Stalks (Chopped).
- It’s of Onion (Chopped).
- Prepare of Chicken Broth.
- It’s of Light Whipping Cream.
- You need of Creamed Corn.
- Prepare of Mexi Corn.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
Chicken corn chowder is a creamy, delicious and filling soup that is like a little hug in a bowl. Chicken, corn, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, garlic in a creamy broth, topped with bacon. Corn chowder is a chowder soup prepared using corn as a primary ingredient. Basic corn chowder is commonly made of corn, onion, celery, milk or cream, and butter.
Chicken Corn Chowder instructions
- Heat oil in Dutch Oven.
- Saute onion, celery, and potato until al dente.
- Add chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add red pepper flakes, paprika, and pepper and saute an additional 2 min.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer two hours..
Additional ingredients sometimes used include potatoes, salt pork, fish, seafood and chicken. Coconut Chicken Corn Chowder – this soup is a tasty Thai spin on the classic! It's a creamy, lightly sweet, hearty soup that will keep you craving more. This creamy, hearty chowder features chicken, corn and bacon, kicked up with picante sauce. One can creamed corn and one can Roasted Corn (or would have used Mexicorn as one reviewer did).