You can cook Pumpkin Chili using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chili
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin puree or pie filling.
- It’s 1 cup of kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of pinto beans.
- It’s 1 cup of stewed tomatoes – diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of an onion – minced.
- Prepare 2 of + cloves of garlic – minced.
- Prepare of Chilis to taste (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Beer to taste (optional).
- It’s 1 lb of ground meat (optional).
Pumpkin Chili instructions
- Saute meat, onions and garlic in a pot until browned.
- Add all other ingredients and bring to a boil..
- For the beer, IPA is good if you're going spicy and light beer is good for mild. For the chilis, I like arbol and chipotle, but do whatever you like..
- Cover and simmer for at least a half hour, but the longer the better..
- Plate, add cheese and sour cream to taste, and serve!.