Cherry cheesecake cobbler. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over hot cherries. Sprinkle evenly over cream cheese mixture.
CRESCENT CHERRY CHEESECAKE COBBLER The title of the recipe might suggest that this is a crescent-shaped cobbler. Spoon the cherry mixture over the batter in the pan. Sweet and delicious, this Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler will satisfy the pickiest of taste buds! You can cook Cherry cheesecake cobbler using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry cheesecake cobbler
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of tube crescent rolls.
- You need 12 oz (1 1/2 blocks) of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar, divided use.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 (21 oz) of can cherry pie filling.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter (1/2 stick), melted.
Nothing beats a classic, delicious Dessert. Especially when it happens to be this Cherry Cheesecake Cobbler recipe! The sweet cherries, gooey cream cheese, and warm buttery crumble topping create an irresistible blend that pleases the crowds! Spread the fruit topping evenly over the cream cheese mixture in baking dish.
Cherry cheesecake cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray an 8 x 8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Unroll the crescent rolls. Line four (4) of the crescent rolls in the bottom of the baking dish..
- Spread them out and cover the bottom of your baking dish. Seal the seams as best as possible..
- Next, combine cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Then add in vanilla extract and mix again..
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crescent rolls in the baking dish..
- Then pour pie filling on top of cream cheese layer. Spread it around evenly. Finally, top with remaining crescent roll dough..
- Do your best to stretch it out on top and seal the seams of the crescent rolls..
- Pour melted butter on the top of the crescent rolls. Then sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar evenly over the melted butter. Bake for about 35-45 minutes. Top crust should look crusty and be golden brown in color. Slice and serve..
- Notes This must be kept refrigerated if not eaten the same day it’s made..
The writers over at The Country Cook use just six ingredients to create their mouthwatering version of the crescent cherry cheesecake cobbler. All you need is a tube of crescent rolls, cream. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over hot cherries. Cut the cream cheese up in small pieces and drop into the cobbler. If top is not brown enough by then put under broiler for a few minutes.