Chicken chowder. A delicious and easy Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder topped with crispy bacon, green onions and jalapenos. This soup is great family-friendly comfort food. See more ideas about delicious soup, cooking recipes, soup recipes.
This chicken and corn chowder recipe is cozy, flavorful, and easy to make. This chicken corn chowder is the type of recipe I'm craving these days. This creamy, hearty chowder features chicken, corn and bacon, kicked up with picante sauce. You can have Chicken chowder using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken chowder
- Prepare of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- It’s of White Potatos.
- It’s of Sweet Onion.
- It’s of Turkey Bacon.
- It’s of Diced tomatoes.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- It’s of Cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare of Cream of celery soup.
- You need of Sweet frozen corn.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of flour.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of heavy whipping cream.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
Tip: Substitute Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup for the Cream of Celery. Chicken and Potato Chowder – Just like mom's comforting chicken noodle soup, but it's So that's exactly what this is. A chicken noodle chowder, with tender chicken chunks and crumbly potatoes in. This delicious Creamy Chicken Corn Chowder is the ultimate allergy friendly comfort food!
Chicken chowder step by step
- In a large dutch oven heat olive oil, add small diced chicken and cut up bacon. Cook until done. Remove..
- Add diced onion and diced potato to pan and cook until onions are translucent, add garlic and s&p..
- Stir together Chicken broth, soups and tomatos (undrained) add this plus chicken and bacon back to pan. Cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender..
- In a seperate saucepan melt butter, stir in flour and cook for 1 minute. Whisk in milk, stirring constantly. Bring to boil, sauce will thicken. When done remove from heat and stir in whipping cream..
- Add white sauce into the dutch oven add corn let cook for 1 more minute. Stir and enjoy. Top with chedder cheese if desired..
- Delicious served with chedder garlic biscuits. :).
It can be cooked in both the Instant Pot and the slow cooker/CrockPot, plus it's dairy free and gluten free. Corn and Chicken Chowder. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A hearty and delicious Chicken Corn Chowder filled with all the best ingredients – chicken, potatoes, corn, carrots, cheese and more! The whole family loves this thick and creamy chowder. Making chicken corn chowder is an easy way to serve up a bowl full of love tempered with the sweet nuances of corn and savory seasoned chicken.