Smoky Fish Stew With Lemon and Crusty Ciabatta. Add the chopped dill and give everything a gentle mix up. Serve in bowls with warmed ciabatta. Garnish with a wedge of lemon and season with black pepper.
Quarter the other lime and leave aside. Heat a large, wide saucepan or stewing pot and pour in a splash of olive oil. Slice up the rest of the garlic and fry it in the oil until lightly golden. You can cook Smoky Fish Stew With Lemon and Crusty Ciabatta using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smoky Fish Stew With Lemon and Crusty Ciabatta
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- You need 4 of smoked basa fillets.
- Prepare 2 of vegetable stock cubes.
- Prepare 100 g of soft cheese.
- You need 10 g of dill.
- You need 1 of brown onion.
- You need 300 g of spring greens.
- Prepare 4 of ciabatta rolls.
- You need 1-2 of lemons.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of salt.
Add the wine, tomatoes and the basil stalks. Add onions, celery, and a little salt and pepper (about ½ tsp each). Baked whole fish with lemon and potato Heat olive oil in dutch oven over medium high heat. Add garlic, onion, and red pepper flakes.
Smoky Fish Stew With Lemon and Crusty Ciabatta step by step
- Preheat oven to 200C (fan). Boil a kettle. Peel and finely cop the brown onions..
- Heat a large, wide-based pan with a drizzle of olive oil over a medium heat. Once hot, add the chopped onion with a pinch of salt and cook for 5-6 mins or until beginning to soften..
- Meanwhile, peel and finely chop (or grate) the garlic. Chop the dill finely, including the stalks. Dissolve the vegetable stock cubes in 650ml boiled water..
- Cut the smoked basa fillets into large bite-sized pieces..
- Rip the leaves off the spring greens, discard the tough stalks, then layer the leaves over each other, roll them up, and slice into thin strips..
- Once the onion has softened, add the chopped garlic and cook for 1 min. Add the vegetable stock and soft cheese and bring the boil over a high heat, stirring until everything's combined..
- Add the chopped basa to the pan with the shredded spring greens and cook for 4-5 mins or until the fish is cooked through..
- Meanwhile, add the ciabatta rolls to a baking tray and put the tray in the oven for 5 min or until warmed through..
- Once the fish is cooked through, squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon and season with grind of black pepper. Add the chopped dill and give everything a gentle mix up..
- Serve in bowls with warmed ciabatta. Garnish with a wedge of lemon and season with black pepper..
Flaky white fish and pearl couscous simmer together in a rich, smoky tomato sauce for a punchy one-pot dinner that comes together in just half an hour The sauce relies heavily on pantry ingredients (think anchovies, roasted red peppers, crushed tomatoes and paprika); if you like more green on your dinner plate, a lemony arugula salad is a nice complement to the smoky flavors in this dish. Heat the oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Add the onion, shallots, fennel, and salt. Season generously to taste with smoked sea salt, sugar and freshly ground black pepper. Fill the same can with the stock and stir to obtain all of the flavour from the can, then add to the cocotte, season and cover with the lid.