Banana Cobbler. Slice bananas and drop into batter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar (if desired). NOTE: You can make this cobbler with any kind of fruit that you like.
In a large bowl, whisk eggs with sugar and set aside. In saucepan, heat cream and milk together until bubbles form around the edge, then whisk into egg mixture. Make the filling: In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar and Sir Bananas Bananamilk just until blended. You can have Banana Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Cobbler
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 spoon of brown sugar.
- You need 1 spoon of baking powder.
- It’s 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 scoop of ice cream for garnish.
- You need 1 spoon of honey for garnish.
Then pour into the prepared baking dish. Banana cobbler crisp is a cross between a cobbler and a crisp. It has a soft middle like a fruit cobbler and a crispy topping. We love this banana cobbler as a dessert with ice cream or whipped cream on top and we like it with coffee in the mornings.
Banana Cobbler step by step
- In a pan add flour, milk and sugar..
- Then mix all the three ingredients properly..
- Then add baking powder and brown sugar. Mix well..
- Next add the butter and mix properly again..
- Now cut the bananas. Then put the batter in a baking tray and then put the cut bananas on top of it..
- Then bake it for 45 minutes in 200 C. Once done garnish with ice cream and honey..
Either way, it is a crunchy delight. Prepare cobbler according to directions on bag. Pour prepared cobbler mix on top of fruit. Top with banana slices, and sprinkle with Streusel Topping. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, and milk until just blended.