You can have Pumpkin Pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 (12 oz) of can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 of unbaked 9inch pie shell.
Pumpkin Pie instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit..
- In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. (Sugar, salt, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, nutmeg and ground cloves.).
- In a larger bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. (Eggs and pumpkin puree.).
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until blended together. Stir in the evaporated milk..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the pie shell in the pie pan..
- Bake for 15 minutes and then reduce heat to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for an additional 50 to 55 minutes. Check with a toothpick, to make sure that it comes out clean..
- Allow to cool on a rack for about 2 to 3 hours..