Grandma's pumpkin pie.
You can have Grandma's pumpkin pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandma's pumpkin pie
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 16 oz of canned pumpkin.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 12 oz of can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1 of 9 inch unbaked pie crust.
Grandma's pumpkin pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Combine all ingredients in order..
- Add mixture to pie crust..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for 45 minutes or until knife is inserted and comes out clean..