Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ugali, beef stew and kales+ spinach recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ugali, beef stew and kales+ spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ugali, beef stew and kales+ spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to discover that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You’re in addition going to discover that there’s not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you should be pleased to realize that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits may be.
Something else you’re going to find coconut oil is quite useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. You’re going to find that this will in fact help anybody who may have some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. There are other advantages of making use of this on your skin such as the fact that it can provide you with a younger look and it’s also loaded with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
Something else I would like to point out is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your house I would recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be associated with it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ugali, beef stew and kales+ spinach recipe. You can have ugali, beef stew and kales+ spinach using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ugali, beef stew and kales+ spinach:
- Provide of Maize flour.
- You need of Beef.
- You need of Spinach.
- You need of Kales.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Provide of Onions.
- Get of Curry powder.
- You need of Black pepper.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Lemon.
- Use of Ginger.
- You need of Garlic.
- Provide cubes of Royco.
Steps to make Ugali, beef stew and kales+ spinach:
- Place a cooking pan on fire to boil some water for ugali. After it boils, put some little cooking oil then put the maize flour and stir the ugali. Let it cook as you keep stirring then when it ready..put it in a hot pot and cover.
- For the kales and spinach…you chop them then mix them together. Then place a cooking pan on the fire and let it cook for some seconds then put the chopped onions and cover the cooking pan. After they turn brownish put the chopped tomatoes and let them cook. Then after that put the mixture of chopped kales and spinach let them cook until they are ready..
- Chop beef to small cubes, ground ginger and garlic, chop onion, tomatoes and cut the lemon into half. you start by heating cooking oil for some seconds then you put onions, after they turn brown you put beef together with the garlic and ginger. Let them cook until water dries up then you put some water until it passes level of the beef, after water dries up you put tomatoes. When tomatoes cook, squeeze lemon juice to stew add water of your soup choice,add curry powder,royco cubes and pepper..
- Let it cook for a while then it will be ready. Serve when hot..
If you find this Ugali, beef stew and kales+ spinach recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.