Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ugali, fish & coconut milk [email protected]😮 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ugali, fish & coconut milk [email protected]😮 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are lots of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, however, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ugali, fish & coconut milk [email protected]😮 recipe. You can have ugali, fish & coconut milk [email protected]😮 using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ugali, fish & coconut milk [email protected]😮:
- Provide 2 of onion bulbs.
- Get of Curry powder.
- Take 1 of beef cube.
- You need 4 of fresh tomatoes.
- Take of Corianda.
- You need 1 of coconut.
- Provide of Garlic.
- Provide 1 of fresh Capsicum.
- Take of Tomato paste.
- You need of Okra(mabenda).
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- You need of Mchicha.
- Prepare of Fish.
- Take of Maize flour.
Instructions to make Ugali, fish & coconut milk [email protected]😮:
- For fish. fry onions till they golden brown, add smashed ginger and fry for a couple of seconds. Add tomatoes, tomato paste and curry powder then stir to mix to mix till it forms a thick stew. Add a cup of water and salt to taste then stir. Dip the fish into the soup and cover to boil. In a bowl prepare a mixture of coriander, capsicum, beef cubes and water, pour into the pot and let it hit for 2 min. Ready to serve..
- Fry onions as desired, add tomatoes and okra avoid too much stirring it might smash your okra instead cover and let it cook for two minutes. Add a little salt and stir lightly then add mchicha and in it add the coconut milk and mix gently. let it Cooke for 5min and its ready to serve.
- Boil water, add maize flour then cook ugali😹😹.
- Complete dish.
If you find this Ugali, fish & coconut milk [email protected]😮 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.