Pumpkin Crunch Cobbler. Whisk pumpkin puree, milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, salt, and cloves together in a bowl; pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle cake mix over butter and top with pecans. Mix together the dry cake mix, pecans, and toffee bits and sprinkle the mixture evenly on top of the pumpkin batter.
Think double chocolate brownies, blueberry pie, a good molten lava cake, and now this pumpkin cobbler. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and spices. Add the pumpkin, oil, and vanilla. You can have Pumpkin Crunch Cobbler using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Crunch Cobbler
- You need 15 oz of can pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbls of corn starch.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 cup of pecan chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of toffee bits.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
The crunchy topping & creamy pumpkin layer makes this a favorite fall dessert. Try it warm with ice cream or cold with whipped topping! Mix pumpkin, sugars and spice together in a large bowl. Add beaten eggs and evaporated milk and stir to incorporate.
Pumpkin Crunch Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 9×13 pan.
- Whisk together pumpkin, sugars, spices, salt corn starch, eggs and milk. Pour into baking dish..
- Stir together cake mix, pecans and toffee bits. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture. Drizzle with butter..
- Bake for 60 minutes..
- Serve warm with ice cream or chill and use cool whip..
Pour pumpkin mixture into the prepared pan. Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler: Ultimate Fall Dessert No matter where you stand on the choco-loving scale, you've at least got to give this a try at least once this season! This Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler is spicy, sweet, festive and gets thrown together in a snap. This is like a pumpkin lava cake and cobbler love child. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared pan and top with the oat mixture.